USA News

Dunbarton home left uninhabitable after 2-alarm fire

Rate this post



>> NEW INFORMATION RIGHT NOW ON A BREAKING NEWS STORY WE BROUGHT UYO YESTERDAY. THREE DUNBARTON RESIDENTS ARE WITHOUT A HO. ME IT WAS DECLARED UNINHABITABLE BECAUSE OF A FIRE. ACCORDING TO THE FIRE DEPARTMENT THE BLAZE ON ROBERT ROGERS ROAD STARTED AT ABOUT 5 P.M. AFTER SOMEONE WAS TRYING TO THAW OUT FROZEN PIPES IN A CRAWL SPACE. FIREFIGHRSTE WERE ABLE TO KEEP E THFIRE CONTAINED TO PART OF THE HOME, BUT IT SUFFERED FEIR AND SMOKE DAMAGE. NO ONE WAS INJURED, THANKFULLY. OFFICIALS SAY FRO

- Advertisement-

- Advertisement-
Dunbarton home left uninhabitable after try to thaw pipes results in 2-alarm fire


            </div>





                A Dunbarton home courting again to the 1800s was left uninhabitable Saturday after a two-alarm fire.According to the Dunbarton Fire Department, the fire began unintentionally at about 5 p.m. on Robert Rogers Road after a resident  tried to thaw some frozen pipes.Fire officers say the fire was contained to the portion of the home the place the fire originated, however the residence sustained smoke and water injury.They add the residents have been out of the home when crews arrived. No one was injured, however firefighters needed to battle the blaze in under freezing temperatures, which prompted some slipping. The fire was introduced underneath management round 9:30 p.m.The Dunbarton Fire Department was assisted by a number of close by departments together with Goffstown, Weare, Bow, Hooksett and Henniker.The Dunbarton Fire Department instructed News 9, frozen pipes are widespread this time of yr. however individuals ought to depart thawing them to professionals to stop comparable accidents.


            <div class="article-content--body-text">
                <sturdy class="dateline">DUNBARTON, N.H. —</sturdy>                                             A Dunbarton home courting again to the 1800s was left uninhabitable Saturday after a two-alarm fire.

According to the Dunbarton Fire Department, the fire began unintentionally at about 5 p.m. on Robert Rogers Road after a resident tried to thaw some frozen pipes.

Fire officers say the fire was contained to the portion of the home the place the fire originated, however the residence sustained smoke and water injury.

- Advertisement-

They add the residents have been out of the home when crews arrived. No one was injured, however firefighters needed to battle the blaze in under freezing temperatures, which prompted some slipping. The fire was introduced underneath management round 9:30 p.m.

The Dunbarton Fire Department was assisted by a number of close by departments together with Goffstown, Weare, Bow, Hooksett and Henniker.

The Dunbarton Fire Department instructed News 9, frozen pipes are widespread this time of yr. however individuals ought to depart thawing them to professionals to stop comparable accidents.

                                </div>




                                        </div>




Stay Tuned with Sociallykeeda.com for more Entertainment information.
Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker
close button
MODPLAY supports free Android games download. Thousands of top best Android